Whether you are involved in the management of an existing Charity, or are considering setting up a new Charity, we can assist with the necessary legal and regulatory requirements.
We act on behalf of a number of Charities and their founders / Trustees and can give advice on:-
• Finding and adopting the best legal structure to achieve your goals;
• Balancing your charitable objectives with the need to operate a sustainable Charity;
• Ensuring compliance via dealings with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) and Companies House ;
• Effective philanthropy, bringing together our charity, private client and tax expertise.
• Advice in relation to general governance, including how to manage relationships between Trustees, management, funders/donors and other stakeholders.